Friday, December 15, 2006

Two reasons why my life officially sucks in a span of 24 hours:

ONE:
My whole family thinks Miggy is Chinese. Last night, over at dinner, almost all of them cracked jokes about Miggy being Chinese:

1) Tita: Does he bring you siopao everytime? Tell him to bring Henlin next time ah!

2) Me: I'm going to school early tomorrow for course distribution.
Tita: oooohhh..course card ba talaga? Bakit naman ang aga?
Tito: Ahhh ganon talaga 'pag Chinese, kailangan umaga.
Me: :|

Half of our queer and eccentric clan is back for the holidays. The house hasn't been this disorganized since last December (make a guess why). The house looks like an evacuation center where literally every corner is covered with white plastic bags. Last night, I slept in my lola's room with balikbayan boxes beside me. The equilibrium is back in the Justo residence. Ahloveit:)

Christmas 2005

TWO:
I was barely awake and was "sleepwalking" (I woke up because of the damn balikbayan boxes at freaking 5:30am) when my mom said: "Nasunog ang Shoppesville kagabi. Looks like you're not going anywhere." UNBELIEVABLE. Now that really woke me up. I will meet up with tchu, jgo, f8, and jli in school first. We have to make a contingency plan.

Find a penny, pick it up, and all day long you'll have good luck.

I sure hope so.