Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm hooked. I've been having nightmares about me being a detective who solves crimes and stuff like that. I should watch Numbers moderately from now on. It's even more addictive than Grey's Anatomy. And for some strange reason, I now am seriously considering Criminology. Well given some impulsive ambitions made before, I assume this will last until I find myself a new TV series to spend hours on. Do yourself a favor and start watching NUMBERS!

Business Math and Economics frustrate me. I barely passed. It's crazy, I know. Considering that it these are the subjects I may have to deal with for the rest of my life. My career, success, and wealth depends on how well I will do in these two subjects. Sadly for me, I didn't kick off a good start. My only consolation is that I won't have to repeat these subjects next term. I don't want to end up in Liberal Arts (though it's the one closest to my heart). At least not yet.

Tomorrow is our annual holiday family reunion in Spiral. I've been trying to figure out a plan how to congest an international cuisine line up into my stomach. No breakfast, perhaps?