Saturday, October 03, 2009

fast but not furious

"Surpise me."

This was a note to myself not too long ago.
Mission accomplished.

This is the part where I'm supposed to hurt, hate and hover. Why is it that I don't feel anything, anymore? Believe me, I've tried every thing to remind myself, "Hey, now's the time you've been waiting for. For whatever it's worth, this is where and when you're entitled to EX-ercise your rights." (Pun intended. Ha, ha.)

I've encountered people questioning my position and reaction with regard to this matter. They are astonished by the way I respond to the circumstance. I can't help but wonder why.

"But it's only been four months.. Four years is equivalent to four months? It doesn't make sense at all."-
I've been getting a lot of those lately.

Call me melodramatic and emotional but I did everything to search for the so-called 'pain' at rock bottom. I guess I've hit it long before I even noticed. Now, it's nowhere to be found.

Thanks to you, I finally found the strength I never thought I had. Ironic, isn't it?

"In my mind, plays thoughts of you all the time.
In time, I'll find the right line."